The fuel tank assembly consists of components such as a fuel tank pump and gauge assembly, a fuel tank gauge unit, and a fuel tank, and has the following features:
The fuel tank pump and gauge assembly consist of the following components:
- The fuel tank is mounted underneath the second seat to improve safety at a collision.
- The fuel tank itself is made of a pre-coat galvanized steel sheet that contains no lead.
- The capacity of the fuel tank is 62 litres <2WD> or 60 litres <4WD> to meet long-distance drives.
- A fuel tank safety valve, which prevents fuel leakage when the vehicle banks or rolls over, is located inside the fuel tank for fewer openings and hose bonding points on the fuel tank top surface.
- A built-in fuel tank filter and a fuel tank suction hose have been adopted to meet the fuel tank of a saddleback shape. <4WD>
- Fuel tank pump
- Fuel tank gauge unit
- Fuel tank filter
- Fuel tank pump pressure regulator <4B1, 6B3>